T. John College of Nursing
T. John College of Nursing has started in the year 2003. The 4 year Basic B.Sc. Nursing course is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and is approved by Karnataka Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi. Our campus is located in a serene lush green location 25kms away from the hustle and bustle of Bangalore city.
T. John College of Nursing has got a cavernous building block which is well equipped modern Nursing labs, Audio – Visual lab with all amenities like art slide projectors, LCD display enhances and overhead projectors. A well equipped Library with all Indian and International text books and Journals.
T. John College of Nursing has a full fledged faculty in the ratio of 1 faculty : 10 students. This provides for greater attention to core subject areas. We have post graduate and graduate teaching faculties to provide rich subject knowledge.
We create an atmosphere of inquisitive quest for knowledge to provide them with skills and confidence to mould them into industry – ready professional nurses.
- • Responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives and providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services.
- • Abreast of latest trends and technology in providing health care.
- • Awareness, interest contributes towards advancement of self and of the profession.
- • A board concept of fundamental principles on which quality Nursing care is based and a satisfactory level of skill in providing care to people of all age in a community or institutional settings.
- • Able to apply the principles from the physical biological, social and behavioral sciences for assessing health status.
- • Recognition of Principles of teaching and their application to the work of the nurse.
- • Develop ability to advance without further formal education to positions which require beginning skills in clinical teaching and uni-management.
Our Mission & Vission
To empower students offering high quality and innovative nursing education programs in a caring environment.
To provide quality education and to create abundant opportunities for our young nurses of this nation to excel in the field of Nursing Profession.
- • " NUTRITION OF VARIOUS AGE GROUP " with demonstration was conducted on January 2nd 2009 by II Yr. B.Sc. Nursing students, which was guided by Ms.Jyothi & Mr. Pradeep Kumar.
- • Presentation on " SCOPE OF CLINICAL RESEARCH " by Prof. Sukumar Nayak, January 28th 2009.
- • Dr. Lalitha, HOD of Neuro Psychiatry NIMHANS Hospital presented " EPILEPSY ".
- • Workshop on " CREATIVE TEACHING " was conducted by Dr. Gururaj Karajagi and his team from " Academy for Creative Teaching " on 21st March 2009